Happy Seventeen Months C!
Weight: 26.5 lbs (63rd percentile)
Length: 33 inches (76th percentile)
- just got his two top teeth and two more are about to poke through on the bottom for a grand total of eleven teeth.
- still no molars
- still drooling up a storm so we may see more soon.
- has started pushing his morning and afternoon naps together for one long three to four hour nap.
- still sleeps from 8:00 P.M. to 7:00 A.M.
- working on taking the binky away completely but we've only accomplished taking it away while he's awake.
- has recently been waking up in the middle of the night again. Sometimes it's just to reposition himself, and other times it's so he can join me and Kel in bed.
- no longer willing to try new foods
- most of his meals still end up on the floor
- the only food that I know he will still eat is his Gerber Graduate Meals.
- has become bored with a lot of the finger snack foods (gold fish, cheerios, Cheez-It, etc.)
- will only eat if he can feed himself
- is doing well drinking out of his straw sippy cups.
- is now babbling more since he is no longer allowed to have his binky during the day
- has realized that if he tries to mimic me, then he'll get what he wants faster
- has started pointing to the refrigerator and "talking" when he wants something to eat or drink.
- can now say Emo (Elmo), thank you, banana, bye, elo (hello), iii (hi), all done.
- has learned to wave when someone leaves the room and gives high fives.
- still working on ba (ball), uh (up), mo (more) and has added bo (book), bed, and shoes to his to do list.
- having toys taken away from him by his big brother
- being put in the playpen when Mommy needs to clean the kitchen
- when Daddy leaves for work and he can't go outside in the front yard
- not being picked up as much as he wants to be. He's turned into quite the little love bug this month.
- loves to read books
- but loves being read to more
- loves to push his car around the back yard more than ride in it
- loves to climb the blue ladder in the backyard (we need to do something about this Kel)
- loves to ride Daddy's skateboard like a surfboard
- had his second ear infection on March 9
- loves to bring Mommy flowers
- loves to hang out with his friend D
- loves to watch the Backyardigans, Blues Clues, and Wonder Pets.
- loves to try to play basketball ... with any ball that he can find
Oh my Buggy where has the time gone? I love you sweet boy :)