Thursday, March 3, 2011

A New Title

For the past three years, eight months, two weeks, and one day I have been called Mom.

For the past eight years, six months, two weeks, and five days I have been called Girlfriend.

For the past twenty six years, one month, three weeks, and one day I have been called Daughter and Sister.

Yesterday, at 7:32 pm, I got to add a new title to my repertoire.

I am an Aunt.

Not to just one, but TWO beautiful little girls who have already stolen the hearts of many.

MGJ was born at 7:32 pm weighing 5 lbs 4 oz and her little sister MBJ was born at 7:34 pm weighing 4 lbs 10 oz.  They are doing extraordinary well for being born at thirty five weeks one day. My sister is a champ and recovering from her c-section.

Congratulations M and K on your beautiful baby girls. C and D cannot wait to meet their baby cousins!

No comments: