Monday, February 14, 2011

Why Start a Blog

I have no idea why I'm starting this blog. I was never one who enjoyed writing while in school. In fact, I always tended to put it off to the very last minute. But now that I'm home, and am with my boys, I figure I now have the opportunity to start documenting the things that I only wish I could have done while I was working.

Like C's seventh tooth finally decided to poke through the bottom on February 8th, 2011. He's been crying and drooling for so long that it had just become a normal occurrence and I didn't think anything of it. Until one day, while eating his yummy Gerber dinner out of a can (jar? cup?), he finally smiled wide enough to show me that he's finally got his seventh tooth :)



And D is still being stubborn about potty training. Everyone has promised him some type of treat or prize and still no luck. He has two big boy potties to choose from, his favorite Cars underwear, and even his beloved Toy Story 3 Pull Ups, and no change. Last night, while driving to get dinner, I finally asked him why he still chooses to wear diapers. His response? " I just don't like it Mom, I'm not ready. I still want to wear my diapers." But this is a topic that deserves its' own special post.



This is actually my second attempt at a blog. I had started one while my family was in a transition phase between houses, but I never really got into it. Hopefully this one will stick and I actually get some followers ;)




No comments: