Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Silly Faces

Want to know a secret? 


I love pictures. 


Not of me mind you, but of my boys. And when I mean boys I am also including Kelly. 


I've come to the realization that I need to be in more photos with my boys. I have a ton of them individually, together, and with other people. But I don't have a lot of them with me. I think that will be my New Year's resolution (yes I know that it's already February but I couldn't think of one that I had any hope of actually keeping)


Now that I have my handy dandy new camera (yes that was a Blue's Clues reference, C and I just got finish watching it) taking pictures WITH the boys instead OF the boys should be easy. It's not as if I don't take a camera with me where ever I go. Ask anyone who knows me, and they'll tell you that I take way too many pictures. And I'm guilty of posting too many on Facebook. But I just can't help it. I love capturing the moment and knowing that I'll be able to look back on it for years to come. 


So I've decided to include some pictures of the boys with this post from several of the "mini sessions" over the past few weeks. But I'm not going to make it about all the "cute" and "perfect" shots that I got. Those get boring and will probably be littering my Facebook. Instead, I'm going to include some of the funny and not so perfect shots and hope that you laugh with me, not at me. 


So enjoy :)






D was being... D


Buggy had just woken up from his nap and was being goofy


 Kel was mid-stretch I believe and yes that is the string to my camera



I honestly don't know what D was doing but my camera only took out one of the "red eyes" so D looks a little scary here...

  
And this is my absolute favorite one. I think I'm going to frame this...






No comments: