Happy Sweet Sixteen (months) Buggy!
My, how time flies when we are having fun.
Weight: 25-26 lbs (he stepped on the scale at home)
Length: He's been too active for me to measure :)
- Just got his third bottom tooth for a grand total of seven teeth.
- Still no molars.
- Is currently drooling up a storm so we may see more soon.
- Still has two naps during the day that last anywhere from one to three hours
- Sleeps from 8:00 P.M. to 7:00 A.M
- Loves falling asleep with a sippy cup of milk, a soft blanket, and his Elmo.
- C has seemed to slow down in his eating.
- Still willing to try new foods, even if he doesn't finish a complete bite if he doesn't like it.
- Tends to throw more food on the floor than put in his mouth.
- Loves hot dogs, cheese puffs, apples, bananas, Gerber Graduate Meals, grilled cheese, and chicken nuggets.
- Doesn't care for anything too sweet, apple juice, quesadillas, peanut butter, and pineapple.
- C is sort of a quiet baby(unless he misses a nap).
- He babbles and grunts, but he's more content being the observer.
- Can now say Mama, Dada, D's name, all done, and uh oh.
- He's currently working on ba (ball), uh (up), mo (more).
- The word no. Caiden now understands what that word means.I'm trying to do better at redirecting him but I can't help but admit he's pretty cute when he throws his "mini tantrums". D has taught him a few tricks in that area.
- C also dislikes being inside on a nice day (he'll pound on the door till you open it),
- socks (he's my boy)
- C loves to be outside. If I'd let him skip meals and naps then he would spend all day outside. His favorite things are playing ball and riding in his car.
- C also loves to climb. He has turned into quite the monkey and his favorite is to climb on top of our glass kitchen table and the fireplace.
- C loves to be with D. Even if they are fighting over toys, it's not to long before they've made each other dissolve into giggles. It's really quite amusing to watch.
- C is getting better at using his big boy utensils. He'd rather use a fork or spoon than his fingers, a cup rather than a sippy cup, and a plate rather than his high chair tray.
- He has also learned the fine art of running. I can't believe how fast he has gotten! Sometimes, he likes to run with his hands clasped behind his back and his butt sticking out so he sort of looks like a chicken.
- C loves to sit on the potty. I think he might be potty trained before D is.
- The other day, C discovered the world of drawing. He loves to sit with the Magna Doodle and just scribble.
My Darling Boy, I am so happy to be your mommy.