Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I forgot to blog this week which is why you got two posts yesterday, a make up today, and our regularly scheduled post already drafted for tomorrow. I can't even say that this week was too busy, I just haven't picked up my camera this week (needs batteries) and the camera on my phone doesn't have the best quality.

So for today I am thankful for an awesome friend who brings me coffee. Not just a cup from Starbucks, that while it would be enjoyable, would not last longer than the five or so minutes it would take me to drink it. No, my favorite friend brought me a box of instant coffee (I don't have a coffee maker) and Coffee-Mate French Vanilla creamer. After a night like last night (or tonight depending on how you look at it) when my insomnia is out in full force, I will be very happy to have a cup (or two) of coffee in the morning.


No comments: