Saturday, November 19, 2011

Friday Funday

For the past few weeks, I've been watching E during the day so that Ms. C can catch up on some sleep after working all night. Today I decided to treat the boys to a special trip to McDonald's. Luckily, I only live a few blocks away and it was a relatively short walk.






I also decided to be adventurous, and didn't take the stroller for C. Which meant freedom at its finest for this little boy. Luckily he looks up to E and didn't mind holding his hand and staying with the group. Or when E jumped in front of him when he got too far away.





I had planned on taking more pictures when we were at the Golden Arches, but there were a ton of kids and moms hanging around so I decided not to be the weird crazy lady taking pictures of the boys. When the crowd cleared out, I did get a few pictures. But again, I didn't want to be the "Paparazzi" as Kel likes to call me and use my flash (which would have made me noticeable) so I only got a few. And they weren't of the best quality either.







After spending an hour and a half eating and playing, it was time to walk home. And while it wasn't as harmonious as the walk-to, the boys were still well behaved and we had fun playing eye spy. As soon as we got home, I got the best present of C putting himself down for a nap while D and E relaxed on the couch and watched Phineas and Ferb while waiting for Ms. C.










I mean look at that yawn!

The cherry on the top of this Friday Funday was going to see Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1 with my aunt. It was amazing and lead very well into the final movie. Or at least that's what I am assuming as I have not actually read the book series and I have no idea what the final installment entails.

No comments: