Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A surprise visit from Nana

Last week ( I know I'm a bad blogger but last week was a busy one!), Nana came to visit us on her way home from Brawley. It's always nice to be able to see her, as she lives so far away now. D always gets super excited when she comes and is always asking when he'll see her again when she leaves. We miss you Nana!

I decided that it was time to get an updated picture of her and the boys, since the only other one I found was taken a month or so after C was born. So we headed out into the backyard, and I snapped as many as I could before C was just done with it all.



Not that he was ever into it, but at least I got one decent picture.
 


D enjoyed taking pictures with Nana so I was able to get a few more that I love. Some of which I won't post because I know Nana won't agree with me when I say that she and D look so cute together!





We love you Nana, and can't wait to see you again! Hopefully next time, you can stay overnight and you and Mom can enjoy a nice margarita :)


No comments: